Wednesday, December 24, 2008

yes, please

My Christmas is almost complete. I'm not ashamed to admit that I, yet again, shed a single tear over a Charlie Brown's Christmas. The good kind though.



How could you not? Of course, you need to see the whole movie for it to have full impact. I don't even want to try to express my emotions in words this time; I probably won't do it justice. So here, instead, is possibly one of the most beautiful scenes in all of cinema. In my opinion, of course. Either this is how I feel, or how I want to feel. Sometimes I'm not sure of the difference.


1 comment:

  1. You are SO RIGHT! This post made me so happy. I've absolutely LOVED Wall-e the couple of times i've seen it. It's amazing how acutely they nailed that whole ...thing. And you feel like you can totally relate! (And i mean, why not, right? After all - i zoom around space via. fire extinguisher almost every night before i go to bed. It really helps to calm me down at the end of the day....)

    Merry Christmas!! (haha! My word verification is Finkidip!!)

    ReplyDelete