Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twenty Eleven

It's always a little strange the feeling I get when a new year rolls around. I always look back at the past year and look forward to the new year. Looking at the past year always makes me think of the good things that happened and (unfortunately) reminds me of the regrets I've had. Then those regrets lead me to making resolutions for the new year, as I am always simultaneously excited and scared for what the future brings.

I haven't posted in a long time, and not because I didn't have things to say or didn't have time. I just forgot. (Story of my life.)

It's so weird to think that I actually have no idea where I'll be in a year. Last year I knew I would still be in school. This year it's completely up in the air. And in two or three years? Who knows??

Hopefully I'll be a better person than I am now.

And hopefully maybe I'll even find someone who finds a way to like me for who I am in the meantime?

Maybe :)

2 comments:

  1. Why make it sound like she'd be making some sort of sacrifice or compromise to be with you? Don't cut yourself short like that.

    From, as usual, Anon.

    P.S. My name seriously isn't Andrew.

    ReplyDelete