Monday, June 13, 2011

Overwhelming

My checklist of things to do before I leave for LaGuardia airport to fly back to Provo for the rest of summer:

  • Finish preparations for and give our Comms 381 group presentation
  • Write three 5-paragraph essays for my Comms 381 final
  • Finish up and fax in all my internship forms and do an exit interview for BBDO
  • Return a bunch of clothes for H&M
  • Buy a new suit from a shop we found a few weeks ago
  • Do all of my laundry
  • Pack everything, including figuring out how I'm going to fit the tennis balls I bought. (This may include buying a cheap new suitcase)
  • Write thank you notes to the people I've been working with at BBDO New York
  • Take pictures with the friends I've made in the program and say my goodbyes
  • Somewhere in here get 2 nights worth of sleep (yeah right)
  • Go to work tomorrow (this will have to end up being a half day for me, as I can't finish everything otherwise)
I feel just as blindsided by having to leave NYC as I was to leave Provo. I wasn't very emotionally affected by leaving Provo until I was in the car on the way to the airport.

I wonder when it'll finally hit me that my time here is over already.


1 comment:

  1. What! You're leaving NY? I guess I don't really understand all the details and happenings of your life. If you could do a blog post of your life in details labeled such as the post above I would REALLY appreciate it. Ive enjoyed living through you and your pictures while you been in New York; thanks for that:-). Good luck with the list!

    ReplyDelete