Monday, October 17, 2011

New York City in 3 days

I need to write down a list of the things we did while in New York this weekend before I forget them all. In fact my memory is so poor I'm sure I'm already missing things, but whatever.

In 3 days in NYC, we did/went to/ate at the following:

  • Times Square
  • Washington Square Park
  • Canal Street
    • Bought/did some shady shopping while there
  • Wall Street
  • Occupy Wall Street protests
  • 9/11 Memorial
  • Bought ties at Century 21 (3 sweet ties for $38 total)
  • Shake Shack ($17 fast food meal anyone?) and Flatiron building
  • Columbia University (OM Gorgeous campus...)
  • Cathedral Church by Columbia
  • Metropolitan Museum of Art
  • Central Park - row boating on the lake was amazing!
  • United Nations - sat in the Security Council's chairs and stood at the General Assembly's pulpit. (Pulpit? Is that only a church term?)
  • Halal food street vendor
  • LOVE Statue
  • Grand Central Station
  • Artichoke Basille's Pizza
  • Observation deck of the Empire State Building
  • Walk the Brooklyn Bridge
  • Grimaldi's Pizza
  • Staten Island Ferry - nighttime view of the Statue of Liberty and downtown New York City

In 3 days. I know there are a couple other things I'm forgetting too.

And I think I spent less than $300 for the whole trip. Booya!

No comments:

Post a Comment