Monday, December 7, 2009

Things like this remind me how I'm not excellent at anything

I mean, it's great that people can get so good at something. It renews my faith in people's persistence, even if it's in little things like yo-yo tricks.

But then I remember that although I'm pretty good at a lot of things, I'm not GREAT at anything!

I guess the easy way out is to say I'm great at being okay at a lot of things. But that doesn't count.

This is someone I know's brother. I would call her a friend, but we only hung out once. She plays hockey though, so she's got to be pretty awesome, right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. Jane of all trades, master of none. It's great sometimes, but then it's frustrating, too.

    That kid is insane. All I could ever do with a yo-yo was "baby in the cradle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself Bob. Even though this is pretty amazing...you also wonder if they just have too much time on their hands??

    ReplyDelete