Thursday, July 22, 2010

And I was doing so well!

I went a few weeks saying the difficult "no thanks" to most fatty foods and sweets.

I've undone all of that in the past few days. My diet has consisted of pizza, tuna helper, burritos (Del Taco), a few servings of ice cream, and lots of empty carbs.

Once I'm confident my leg is healed enough to go without bandage, I will be back to running. I just need to go to the gym and do cardio there. Otherwise I have too many excuses not to go.

Oh and I got way too much sun today. I'm not terribly burnt, but still.

Maybe I'll post some healing leg pictures soon. I have skin on it again!

2 comments:

  1. wait..what happened to your leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a pretty nasty scrape on it from sliding into 3rd base in intramural softball. I was safe, at least, except we only tied the game and my leg killed for over a week afterward...

    ReplyDelete