Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Driving adventures

Between Monday, July 26 and Monday, August 3 I drove:

Provo to Cedar City: 206 miles
Las Vegas to Provo: 385 miles
Provo to Enoch: 206 miles
Enoch to Zion National Park and back: 131 miles
Enoch to Cedar Breaks and back: 65 miles
Cedar City to Las Vegas: 187 miles
Cedar City to Provo: 206 miles
------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 1,386 miles

From Monday July 26 to Monday August 3 I was a passenger for:

Cedar City to Las Vegas: 187 miles
Las Vegas to Cedar City: 187 miles
Cedar City to St. George and back: 122 miles
------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 496 miles
+ 1,386 miles
=========================
Total mileage in the car: 1,882 miles

Also about 1,882 miles from Provo: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Pittsburgh, PA, and Fort Knox, KY (with about 200 miles to spare for getaway driving time after knocking off the bullion depository.)

Google maps won't let me drive to Mexico. Probably because of the Swine Flu and the water.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Very interesting and insightful. I might steal your idea for when I drive out there. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete