Sunday, June 20, 2010

My childhood in videos

Having just talked to my dad for Father's Day, spending time reminiscing about me when I was young, we got to talking about the movies/videos that I always watched when I was just a young'un. I remembered a lot of it, but some of it my dad reminded me of, and I just had to share it with someone.

So, thanks to the miracle that is YouTube, here is a summary of a number of my childhood memories. Oh the memories :-)

George Harrison - I Got my Mind Set on You



MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

I guess embedding of MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" is disabled, so here's the link if you want an awesome blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt
 
Sorry about the subtitles in this one.





An American Tail - Never Say Never



Babar



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II - The Arcade Game for Nintendo

Obviously you don't need to watch all of this. Plus the guy playing has no idea what he's doing, I could play circles around him in this game :-) (Boy, if that doesn't make me cool, I don't know what does!)



Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Another one with disabled embedding. You won't be disappointed by watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YkXmebAGM


Wow. I had a great childhood! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment