Monday, October 11, 2010

85 is a good number

85 is a good number. It is the year I was born, AND this makes my 85th blog post. Just thought I would mention the milestone.

Oh, and the housewarming/ 10/10/10 party was fun!

And for only inviting people over the day of the actual housewarming event (minus a few people we told ahead of time) we had a great turnout! The party migrated from floor to floor and room to room, lots of cookies and candy were consumed, the people were friendly, and, of course, the countdown was epic.

Mel and I tackled each other  about 20 times (progressively more aggressively) onto our Love Sac to help her vent some guy frustration, and I admit I have a little bit of a headache now. But it was hilarious.

I reckon 10/10/10 at 10:10:10pm wasn't celebrated so thoroughly as it was here. Good times. (For pictures, check my Facebook Album)

No comments:

Post a Comment