Friday, October 1, 2010

Last nights in NYC

I don't even know where to start. Mostly because I don't really remember everything we did in the past few days. The last 2 days went by as quickly as the first two days went by slowly. Weird.

We crammed in a ton of agency visits, I remember that. Weiden + Kennedy, Droga 5, Grey, Saatchi & Saatchi, and Ogilvy. I also went on... never mind I just realized that was Wednesday night and I already blogged about it. (Man time flies!)

What did we do?? I guess this blog is going to turn out to be slightly more stream of consciousness...

Dangit I left my camera at home so I can't look up the pictures.

Oh! Thursday night was the Facebook Wrap party, which wraps up AdWeek in general. It was legit, with an entrance line and bouncers and everything. There was loud music with a hot beat, but no one was dancing. Enter BYU AdLab students.

We started dancing, and for like 20 minutes we were the only ones dancing, but we could tell some older (as in like mid-late twenties) people were loosening up to the idea. Then came the TV camera which filmed us dancing. Then small groups starts bobbing a little, until about 15 minutes later when we had gotten quite a big group to dance! Booya! Way to be the life of the party.... us...

I have had some great conversations these past two days too. I'm loving good communication! Things are so much better when people can know where you're coming from and what you're thinking. Talking with my sister today was awesome. We had a chance to actually bond basically for the first time.

Oh yeah and I walked approximately 1 million miles today.

K, I'm going back to the loft so I can actually get a full night's sleep tonight. Maybe.

Peace, NYC. It's been jolly.

See y'all back in Provo!

No comments:

Post a Comment