Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Men

Randomly scrolling through the comments on a very good Zen Habits article I saw one of the girls commenting had a cute picture, so I clicked on it. (Sue me)

I've often found that when women write about men, they're usually venting some kind of emotion, and therefore say a lot of things they don't really mean, don't actually believe, or haven't quite thought all the way through. (Clearly this isn't always the case, and clearly men do the same thing.)

This article was a really good one though! I'd say for the most part it is very accurate and well thought-out. (The cleanliness one doesn't really apply to me. When I am messy, I'd say it's more clutter than dirt. And besides, most of the girls I know keep public areas of the house quite clean and everything else... well let's just say not as clean.)

Maybe I should venture to write a "10 things I've learned from dealing with women," but since I've only ever lived with a few (sisters) I probably couldn't contribute too much that wasn't already general knowledge. Maybe I should opt for co-ed housing in grad school (assuming I'm not married by then)?

Nah.

2 comments:

  1. I love Zen Habits. Great blog.

    And I really like the post about men, too. She's pretty much got us figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you're talking about me! How exciting. :)

    Thanks for the great comments.

    Come and say hi when you can.

    ReplyDelete