Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Efficiency Expert

After some research last week and some more today, I found ways to save my mom about $500/month just in our insurance and phone plans. Booya! Maybe I should charge a small fee to people to help them save money or time doing things more efficiently. I'm pretty sure I've heard of people actually doing that. Anyone interested in my efficiency services? :-)

It's looking like I'm going to be spending a majority of my time on my computer this summer.
  • Learning SEO with Leadgenix
  • Learning Adobe programs with BYU's OIT Training AND with the free Comms Department Lynda.com training membership
  • Starting a website or two just to see if I can (and maybe start up a business or NPO?)
  • Studying for the GMAT
All not including the time I spend on my computer already. What a nerd.

1 comment:

  1. The lynda.com is free for all of campus!! Not just comms. :)

    ReplyDelete