Friday, April 2, 2010

To-do List

So I seriously have the worst memory of anyone I know. I'm not sure what brings it on. Sometimes I feel like I'm very smart in some ways, and very dumb in others, and when it comes to remembering things, I definitely fall on the dumber side...

So I make lists. Except when I forget to. And then sometimes I forget to look at the lists.

  • Find housing for Fall/Winter of next year
  • Figure out my schedule and what classes to take in order to boost my GPA as much as possible
  • Make sure I have something substantial to do this Summer
  • Find somewhere to volunteer regularly
  • Get back in to doing things in the AdLab
  • Learn SEO (work with LeadGenix?) and see if my idea for an NPO could work...
  • Get involved in some other program where I can gain leadership skills
  • Get a job -or- see if I can get the bulk sales thing going to make some side cash while I attempt to stay sane doing everything else above.
The funny thing is I know I can do it all, but fear of failure stops me.

No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment